Thursday 29 August 2013

HOW TO BE FAMOUS ? (GET FREE PUBLICITY ON INTERNET ?)( IF YES READ THIS IS 100% LEGIT.)

In today's life there are many Talented people all over the world.Some are good in singing , some are good in acting,some in dancing,photography,writing etc.
Most of them have became famous by coming on television,Internet...
How they became famous?
This is the most frequently asked question by people.So my answer is Publicity.Everyone needs publicity to show themselves to the whole world.
For example.There is a new shop that has been opened in the corner part of city.The shopkeeper is in great danger as he cannot get more people in his shop.If the people will be less his profit would also be less if profit is gonna be less ,Definitely he can't live his livelihood.
I hope you would have come to know what i said.
But their is one way by which shopkeeper can get more people in his shop .That is non other than PUBLICITY.
How to get Publicity?
Getting publicity is not an easy task ,because it needs a lot of money and time.
For eg. For getting the publicity of his shop he would have given the advertisment of his shop in newspapers,magazines,etc.These type of methods are quite costly.
It is not easy to publish yourself without money !!!
But what if you don't have money for publicity?
I have find a way to get publicity for free and in a great way.

MY STORY OF GETTING PUBLICITY FOR FREE !!!
Getting publicity for free.Hmmmm....you would be thinking how?
When i was 14 years old . I was like a ordinary boy of class 8th .Nobody talked to me lot as i was a little shy and not very good in studies.I kept on thinking how to get popular between my classmates.
So a trick cam in mind,that was my talent ,And my talent was doing the mimmicry of bollywood actors.One day i said to my classmates that i can mimic the voice of bollywood actors.
They asked to show my talent to them.I started doing the mimmicry and comedy in front of them.They were enjoying my comedy and mimmicry.When i finished they clapped and gave me good compliments..Some of the compliments were
You are great,,,
Awesome..
You should go in Reality show.
I was like Oh My God!!! Everyone was just making me feel proud.
In few days i became popular in 8th class ,after that, time went by and i became popular among more students,teachers and elders.
But now i was getting bored because comedy and mimmicry are not the only thing in this whole world.
Then i started singing,acting,photography and many more other things.
To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment