Monday 5 August 2013

Best Three Bollywood Movies You Should Definitely Watch in 2013 !!! (Recommended by Abhishek Bhatt)

Hey Guys..
I think you would have seen many Bollywood movies in life.
But there are some movies in Bollywood which are really good to watch.
I am gonna recommend you those movies.I will also tell you about the things which i enjoyed in these movies...
I have also posted the trailers of every movie

1. Aashiqui 2
I really enjoyed the songs of this movie.They are really awesome.My favourite one was sunn raha hai..I am sure you would enjoy this movie..
Aashiqui 2




Trailer of Aashiqui 2




2. Ranjhanna
Ranjhanna is really a good movie.I liked its story.Its very simple and really a good work done by actors.

Raanjhanaa



Trailer of Ranjhanna  




3.Bhaag Milkha Bhaag 
This one is really a motivational movie. Great work by the leading actor.Based on a true life of Athelete Milkha Singh also known as (Flying Sikh).

Bhaag Milkha Bhaag 



Trailer of Bhaag Milkha Bhaag.



Hope you liked my recommended movies.If yes please subscribe my blog.Don't forget to like the post.

No comments:

Post a Comment