Tuesday 4 March 2014

RAP KING OF INDIA -ABHI$HEK BHATT

              ABHI$HEK BHATT - RAP KING

RAP KING !!! A multitalented guy of India,Uttarakhand (Dehradun) ,who is really good in    writing,Direction,Singing,Rapping,Photography.But now he is thinking to built his career as a Singer and Director.He makes every song and video himself .He has 1lakh + views on Youtube and 500+ fans of his singing on Reverbnation.
His famous songs are
* Tum Hi Ho (own composition)
* Aa bhi Ja Tu
* Don't Break My Heart
* Nahi Jeena

Click Here To Checkout the songs >Abhishek Bhatt's Songs

Click Here To Checkout the videos >Abhishek Bhatt's Videos

                                 Please Support Me By Liking My Facebook Page 
Click Here To LIKE My Official Facebook Page >Abhishek Bhatt-Facebook Page


Abhishek Bhatt-Rap King

Please support me by likes and subscribes.I will do my best to entertain you.I will not leave my supporters even i reach at high place.I am down to earth.Just need support .
Special Support needed from DEHRADUN !!!
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment