Friday 4 January 2013

Ghost Hunter (INDIA) OFFICIAL..Real Ghost Hunter.!!!

Hiii Guyz..

Many People asks this question many time..
But THEY don't get their answer clearly!!
QUESTION IS
GHOST EXISTS OR NOT?
Some people says yes some no..Some says Spirits exist..Some anything else..
and their are many stories that we would have heard ..But what is the real answer..According to my opinion Answer is>>
People who have seen them Believes in them
People who haven't seen Don't Believe..

I am not Sure about this Answer but its my opinion..
I also want to know the correct answer about that ..So i am going to find this answer !!! For that..


 
I am starting a new reality show named as Ghost Hunter..
AND i am trying my best to search them..
I think you will like my show..
AND ITS NOT FAKE!!!!!

Generally ..I Hunt Ghosts AT day time..
It dosen't matter it could be day it could be night.Ghost Hunter (INDIA)
But  the thing is that ..The Place where we are searhing for Ghost must be creepy!!!
I am Giving Link Of my First episode..Hope you will enjoy this I will put English Subtitles soon..

2 comments:

  1. please contect me .....
    8128126029.....
    yash jani

    ReplyDelete
  2. i m ghost hunter...
    we r going to make a series of our adventures.
    if u wanna join us contact me;8488024047

    ReplyDelete