Monday 10 December 2012

GET HEAVY DISCOUNT ON RUDRAKSHA , ASTH DHATU ,SPATHIK RINGS , NAVRATNA MALA ,ETC.

Hii Guys My name is Madhav Raturi and I sell Rudraksha,Asth Dhatu,Spathik,Navratna Necklaces,and many more stuffs like that...My shop is in Rishikesh Sita Ram Dham Mandir,Uttarakhand,India.
I am giving Heavy Discount on all these stuffs..
Just call me at 9719745659
If you are out of India add +91 to this no.
You can call me at this no. any time ..I will send you the stuff at your house by courier ..
If you will call me at this no just NOW!!. you are going to get heavy discount on these stuffs..
you can ask your questions at abhishekbhatt1021@gmail.com also or you can comment..you would be answered soon..
WE ARE GOING TO GIVE THE RATES AND DISCOUNT OF THESE STUFFS SOON..
JUST CALL ME!!!!!!
AND ENJOY HEAVY DISCOUNT..

TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLIED

No comments:

Post a Comment